PDA

View Full Version : question about HD dock

MissOphelia
03-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Hi!

I am contemplating purchasing the HD multimedia dock.

ONLY under certain conditions,though:

-If I have this dock can I open up apps such as channel apps and see them on my tv?
or am i stuck with just the browser?

in other words can i watch shows with the dock on my tv that is streaming content?

thanks!

WERA689
03-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Interesting question...one I can't answer yet, either. I have the dock, and have performed the webtop access hack, but really haven't played with it much yet. You might want to visit us at Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum (http://www.atrixforums.com). There are many more Atrix users there...and me :D

MissOphelia
03-12-2011, 01:59 AM
will do-thanks for the link!
oh and by the way: my atrix spontaneously rebooted tonight!!!!!!!! so now i am beginning to think that in fact it may be related to the software!!!!! i have on the outside of my box...the box that it is sold in...it is from a different lot, different date ect ect

so i highly doubt now that atrix is defective hardwarewise!

i would be nuts to return another phone to risk getting dead pixels and the same occurance! here is hoping to the deployment of gingerbread....where is da gingerbread man when ya need em!

MissOphelia
03-31-2011, 01:13 AM
Heya all!

My Atrix has been behaving and I am a very happy Atrix owner! AT&T folks at the shop don't have to see me for awhile- as in years! woohoo!

WERA689
03-31-2011, 07:08 AM
Great news, Ophelia! Did you get the maintenance update yet?