PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Rooting Motorola Bravo have tried Z4Root Super-one-click side loading

waynepmyers
05-12-2011, 11:33 AM
I purchased my Motorola Bravo recently and as soon as I turned it on it updated and pulled down Android 2.2.1, then I talked to my best friend and he told me about rooting the phone, I have been trying ever since, first I tried Z4Root, but since I can't install anything from an "unknown source" that won't work. Then my friend told me about side loading, I downloaded super one click onto my PC and the Android SDK claims that I do not have the Java SE JDK on my system, so I uninstalled all Java software off my system and installed Java SE JDK 6(am running Windows XP Pro) and JDK 7, now Netbeans 7 also requires Java SE JDK to be present to install so after uninstalling everything Java and reinstalling Java SE JDK 6 and 7 and installed Netbeans 7 without a hitch. So does anyone have another idea?? Just for backgrounds sake I have been working with Linux years before the first release and know Linus Torvaldus, so I am not a newbee to anything Linux have also use Minux witch was before Linux and have worked with Unix long before. So I do have some knowledge, but am at a loss since none of the instructions that I have found to date work on my phone. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. :greendroid:
Wayne

heatherprotz
05-24-2012, 08:14 AM
Get help from the retailer. Do not try it yourself.