PDA

View Full Version : Change the Default Lock screen

Fluffy_attdroids
11-06-2011, 12:56 AM
Dorian,

Since you are the keeper of all things wierd.. How can I can the default picture on the lock screen for the stock ROM? (Well it's not stock, it is rooted with the battery mod).. But you get the point.. What file do I need to change? Cause that damn thing is ugly as sin..

Samdroid
11-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Dorian,

Since you are the keeper of all things wierd.. How can I can the default picture on the lock screen for the stock ROM? (Well it's not stock, it is rooted with the battery mod).. But you get the point.. What file do I need to change? Cause that damn thing is ugly as sin..

menu/settings/display/screen display

waycool569
11-11-2011, 07:56 PM
If you have pictures on your phone, you can use one for the locksrceen. Go to gallery and select a picture then hit the menu button and the select (set as) lock screen wallpaper.:greendroid:

Fluffy_attdroids
11-13-2011, 07:47 PM
If you have pictures on your phone, you can use one for the locksrceen. Go to gallery and select a picture then hit the menu button and the select (set as) lock screen wallpaper.:greendroid:

Thanks for that.. However I was talking about how it was displayed.. The annoying ATT to the top right and the Clock.. Was looking more to customize that lock screen..

And damnit Dorian when am I going to get your flavor of ROMs? I am looking at the ones in XDA and the work being done is awesome.. But none intrigue me like your flare..

I am still running stock right now rooted of course in wait for your ROM...