PDA

View Full Version : Android Multi Supported Video Player

masudalnahid
07-18-2012, 07:43 PM
you have nice android mobile phone but it not supported all video format. no tension you can visit here

chris198810
07-25-2012, 03:18 AM
Hi, there
I've learned the Android video formats, and I found there's no any video player that supported all the video files well especially some HD videos. And I've found the best Android Video Converter via google searching.

motorhead
08-08-2012, 07:09 AM
While the default video player available for Android phones canplay some video formats, it won’t be sufficient if you intend to play a lot ofvideos especially HD videos on your phone. You would need a better multi formatvideo player for android, and only a third party app like VPlayer can handlethat.
This app can play a huge numberof video formats. That includes Divx/Xvid, flv, rmvb, avi, mkv, mp4 and manymore. Although it is in alpha at the moment, it seems to work well and isavailable for free at the Android marketplace.

Adenarimany
09-11-2012, 03:37 AM
When it comes to android phones these actually play a vital role in the communication industry as these helps individuals for getting access to many application with simple clicks. I have joined this forum for having great comfort while using these advanced technologies.

walid
04-14-2013, 05:25 PM
Have youTry max payer ! is the Best for me

loonamark
08-31-2013, 01:18 AM
Have youTry max payer ! is the Best for me

but i did'nt find the max player best comparison to zoom player.