PDA

View Full Version : Help with Google, End Call Options and Dialer

shimmy619
07-23-2012, 02:26 PM
When searching on Google with my GS3 i like to select what Google suggests, but instead of using the arrow on the right side I want to be able to select the link they provide or a word or phrase. I can't seem to do that every time i select the word, phrase or link nothing happens. 2. After i hang up it gives me this option to either call back or message. I find it kind of annoying if I'm in the middle of something and want to get back to it right away. I know its only a couple of seconds, but i still don't like it. 3. Is there any way to move the keypad, recent,favorites and contacts below the dialer as I have short thumbs and it's kind of awkward. I'm not a child either which makes it even more awkward. Thanks for any help anyone can provide. Please don't be rude when responding as there are no such things as stupid questions. Thanks again.

furbearingmammal
07-23-2012, 03:42 PM
:welcome1: to the forum! You are correct, there is no such thing as a stupid question and if you ever find someone being rude to you here then report the post and we will evaluate for further action. Rule one of any of the Forum Foundry sites is be polite, be helpful, and keep it family friendly! :)

I don't know as there is anything you can do with the stock software to fix these issues you are having, unfortunately.

Shadez
07-23-2012, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the forums! :) And thing's are always advancing so don't give up hope. I have a Bionic so can't be much of assistance to you, perhaps someone else might!