PDA

View Full Version : Battery Backup Problem with Micromax Funbook P300?

madhu.tenali
07-25-2012, 09:07 AM
Hi Frndz,

Recently i bought micromax funbook,from past few i am facing one problem with it,what it is ,it's going to shutdown automatically when the battery charging was around 40%.I dont know why it was happening,can any one help me on this.

Regards
Madhu

saurabh121
07-28-2012, 03:29 PM
same problem.. automatically shutdown when battery power on 50%... funbook battery is sick :(...

sunilmnambiar
07-30-2012, 09:06 AM
Re-calibrating your battery may resolve the battery issue, there are many free applications available in the Android Market to re-calibrate the battery. This solution worked for many, check this link [Resolved] How to Fix Micromax Funbook P300 Tablet Battery Problem? | Texient.com - Technical News, Articles and Blogs

sunilmnambiar
09-12-2013, 04:34 AM
Last week I installed custom ROM in my Funbook which resolved most of the issues like wrong battery information, slow browsing, slow response, lagging etc. etc. Now its stunning fast, the only issue found till now is market is sometimes closing automatically.

Re-calibrating your battery may resolve the battery issue, there are many free applications available in the Android Market to re-calibrate the battery. This solution worked for many, check this link [Resolved] How to Fix Micromax Funbook P300 Tablet Battery Problem? | Texient.com - Technical News, Articles and Blogs