PDA

View Full Version : Storage Space Issues

Unbrokenlaw
09-10-2012, 07:02 PM
I just got my LG Enlighten about a month and a half ago. I downloaded a few apps that I use frequently on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy) such as Facebook, Trillian, Weather Bug... and a 3 smaller game apps. I ended up uninstalling Weatherbug because I got a low storage setting, and I mostly have my tablet with me all the time anyway. I continued to get low storage issues (including the inability to send texts) so I got an SD card and moved all the programs I could to the card.

My current available internal space is
157mb used/26mb free

SD card is 230mb used/7.2gb free.

However, I can't update anything (I'm constantly uninstalling updates to be able to not fill up my memory). I have apps that I cannot remove that I don't even use, nor do I plan to use them. And I can't d/l anything else because as soon as I do, it tells me I don't have enough storage space.

How to I correct this issue?? Is there a way to delete Apps like Google Playbooks, that I don't use?

alanrkelchner
11-27-2012, 02:12 AM
Don't know if you'll see this but get an app called App2SD. Whenever possible it'll put an app onto your SD card. Some can't be moved. Usually when I'm considering an app I check to be sure I can shift it to the SD

GoCliffGo05
11-27-2012, 02:16 AM
How is it a phone only has 183 mb of internal storage... that sounds off to me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

UltraDroid
11-27-2012, 02:18 AM
Yeah, that doesn't really sound RIGHT, somehow.

GoCliffGo05
11-27-2012, 02:27 AM
OP, you weren't referring to RAM were you?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2