PDA

View Full Version : Bricked EVO 3D

bombaykittenomi
09-27-2012, 06:40 PM
I'm having an issue with starting a new thread, so I'll just write it here. I think my computer is having another mid life crisis, but anyway.

My Evo 3D. Great phone, I love it to death, but it bricked on me. Like.... right now, its an expensive paperweight. I went to answer a text from my brother after work, and the whole screen went black as night. The only things lit up were the three buttons on the bottom of the screen. I tried turning it on and off, but all it did was vibrate and light up those buttons, but my screen never came on. And on top of that, when I tried to charge the phone, just to make sure the battery wasn't dead, the back of the phone heated up super, super hot. I have no idea what's going on with my phone, but it's pretty upsetting, and I've been reduced to using my old craptastic LG Rumor Touch. Please, if ANYONE can help me, I would be greatful beyond words! If I don't get the reply through here, you can always email me at shinra_soldier_zack.fair@yahoo.com I love my phone. I don't want it to die this soon! :(

cali
09-27-2012, 07:48 PM
Welcome to the site. Hope someone is able to help you with this.