PDA

View Full Version : HTC One X Problem

Debabrata
10-20-2012, 02:25 PM
i got my htc one x 8 days ago.last 6 days i didnt found anything wrong with it.but last 2 days i have found my phone getting over heated while it is locked and theres no applications were running.also with that theres no network coverage.firstly i thought may be this is because of the sim card.but i have tried with my friends sim card but the same thing happened, no signal.and while it is locked the temperature is too high that it took 2 and half hours to make the battery empty.please notify that when it was turned off but heating like regular usage.i have tried with the recovery system on the boot menu but nothing hapend.what to do

cali
10-20-2012, 02:34 PM
Welcome to the site.

triburst
10-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Alas the HTC One X is product riddled with oroblems. The biggest is if course the ridiculous small battery shipped with the phone.

But the design and manufacturing quality is sub standard.

After 8 weeks my One X was returned for repairs.

This is the first time, ever. For me.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android.net

UltraDroid
10-24-2012, 05:01 PM
Just an observation: I have not had ONE thing go wrong with my HTC One X - of course, in all fairness, it is not my main phone - more a part time replacement for my Nexus - but it has performed flawlessly.

Sent from my GSM Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk.

REDDWARF
03-25-2013, 05:34 PM
Same here. I got my One x on the day that It was released in the UK (april 5th 2012) and have never had any problems that were not resolved via frequent software updates. It runs fabulously.:android-rules: