PDA

View Full Version : MMS wont send or receive

fitzsie
03-02-2013, 06:09 PM
Have had this phone for 6 months and only just found out it won't send or receive MMS. Having scrolled through the forum I have read other responses but so far I still cannot get it to work.
Packet data ticked and other settings checked but nothing. Finally downloaded Hand cent app and when I tap to download a MMS it says Sorry ! Application has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
So frustrating as I have two photos that I can't receive !! As a result of this I tried to send a photo, using the phone and the Handcent app, both of which just keep saying Sending !!!
What is going on? My old Samsung J700 works better then this.

UltraDroid
03-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm afraid that I'm not a technician, so I can't be a lot of help to you on this, but if you're patient, some of our more knowledgeable staff members will be popping in with some suggestions - so be patient.

fitzsie
03-03-2013, 02:52 AM
Have just downloaded an app called Tweakker and am keeping my fingers crossed. Can't download the 2 pics which were already on the phone but have used my old Samsung to send and receive between them and it seems to be working. If I can receive the next MMS that someone sends me then I will be giving this app 5 stars !!!!!

fitzsie
03-03-2013, 08:52 AM
Yeah !!! Just received 2 photos on my phone. Definitely going to give the app 5 stars. Recommend Tweakker !!