PDA

View Full Version : Jellybean update on DROID RAZR MAXX Sucks

RealCatfish
03-14-2013, 10:53 AM
I want ICS back on my DROID RAZR MAXX Jellybean is awful on my device the update took a lot of feathers from device that where stock and drains battery really bad this a bunch of bull**** updates r suppose to help device not hurt it Motorola put ICS back device

UltraDroid
03-14-2013, 11:47 PM
Good luck. I'm not sure there is actually a way to downgrade a RazrMaxx from Jellybean to ICS.

CR6
03-15-2013, 03:23 AM
You should be able to root the device and flash an ICS Rom. I don't know much about the Maxx, so you may need to wait for some advice from our other members, or you could search XDA or Rootzwiki for a guide.
Good luck! :)

tap'n

sherri
03-15-2013, 01:49 PM
JB uses a different kernel than ICS, so there is no way to go back. You can find a JB kernel based ROM to fix a lot ofctge problems you are seeing.

I won't" upgrade" to JB, as I have a JB ROM on my rooted ICS RAZR Maxx....Phone does all I need it to...

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Tears_for_Fears
03-16-2013, 08:17 AM
JB uses a different kernel than ICS, so there is no way to go back. You can find a JB kernel based ROM to fix a lot ofctge problems you are seeing.

I won't" upgrade" to JB, as I have a JB ROM on my rooted ICS RAZR Maxx....Phone does all I need it to...

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Actually, you can downgrade if you change the kernel which is as simple as flashing a ROM.