PDA

View Full Version : Browser

Eric_nexusone
01-09-2010, 07:42 PM
So let's hear it now.

Which browsers are you using for you computer?

I am myself using Google Chrome, and i used Safari/Firefox mainly before. The reason why i love Google Chrome must be for the auto google if you write something in the "space" up there where you write addresses.. Dunno the word of it haha

Fuse
01-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Dolphin. Opera Mini doesn't work right, and the default browser is ok, but I like tabs and gestures. Makes me think of Opera on my comp.

Fuse
01-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Ahhhh, you mean on the computer!

I use to use Opera primarily - as I tend to open every website I'm going to look at quickly and move through the tabs, and I also love the gestures. I'll still use Opera once in a while if I want to move through a page quickly, but it's kind of rare. I used firefox quite a bit as well, mainly for the things that Opera lacked. (flash was a PITA). And the only reason IE was still on my comp was for Windows Update every 3-6 months.

I'm almost exclusively using Chrome now.

Eric_nexusone
01-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Ahhhh, you mean on the computer!

I use to use Opera primarily - as I tend to open every website I'm going to look at quickly and move through the tabs, and I also love the gestures. I'll still use Opera once in a while if I want to move through a page quickly, but it's kind of rare. I used firefox quite a bit as well, mainly for the things that Opera lacked. (flash was a PITA). And the only reason IE was still on my comp was for Windows Update every 3-6 months.

I'm almost exclusively using Chrome now.

yea was meaning for the computers haha, well added that to the main post!

xPatriicK
01-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Google Chrome ;)

barnettj
01-09-2010, 09:48 PM
I use Firefox all of the time. I have been meaning to get around to trying out Chrome. Its just one of those things I haven't gotten around to yet. I love me some Firefox though.

Backnblack
01-10-2010, 08:49 AM
Using Chrome....Since FF has no flash for x64 yet.

supsandroid
01-10-2010, 08:53 AM
I used to use firefox but I love google chrome!

Roxy
01-11-2010, 01:12 AM
I use firefox and love it! :)

andgkj
01-13-2010, 06:34 AM
I use firefox for 70% of time..
and 20% of times I use chrome
& for remaining work I use IE :)