PDA

View Full Version : How do I save images from browser and facebook apps?

just999in
02-07-2010, 07:15 AM
I've tried to save images by tapping and holding on the image (like on the iPhone) but it doesn't work. I can't find any options for saving images in the menu either.

Is there anyway to save images?

If not, I hope they include this in an Android update soon because I can already do this on the iphone.

sliceburgslim
02-07-2010, 10:58 AM
In the browser, do a Long Press on the image you wish to save. A menu will pop up and give you an option to save the image to the phone.:greendroid: Sometimes you have to select "View Image" first then do the long press on the image to get the save option.

just999in
02-07-2010, 11:39 PM
In the browser, do a Long Press on the image you wish to save. A menu will pop up and give you an option to save the image to the phone.:greendroid: Sometimes you have to select "View Image" first then do the long press on the image to get the save option.

I tried this, but when I do a long press, I only get an option to increase or decrease the size. No save options. Which browser are you talking about? Chrome, Dolphin or other?

Cheers

just999in
02-08-2010, 09:13 AM

Thanks,
I got it to work.

Unfortunately, there is no option to save photos from the Facebook Application

EpiphanyX
02-08-2010, 02:20 PM

Thanks,
I got it to work.

Unfortunately, there is no option to save photos from the Facebook Application

The facebook app is garbage IMO. Use the broswer to view facebook and get your image that way.

sikandar
02-09-2010, 11:23 AM

Thanks alot bro :-)