PDA

View Full Version : Nexus One T-Mobile For Sale

DToX
03-17-2010, 08:29 PM
I bought this phone unlocked on 3/11/2010, It has been rooted and the CyanogenMod has been flashed to it. Anyway the phone is in pristine condition although I noticed this morning in the direct sunlight there are some dust particles under the screen.

Right now I am looking for offers via PM

The phone will come with all the original accessories including the original box and the receipt that shows the 3/11/2010 order date.

I am located in Illinois and have 100% eBay feedback + I'm paypal verified

Darthdingo
03-24-2010, 12:22 PM
I bought this phone unlocked on 3/11/2010, It has been rooted and the CyanogenMod has been flashed to it. Anyway the phone is in pristine condition although I noticed this morning in the direct sunlight there are some dust particles under the screen.

The phone will come with all the original accessories including the original box and the receipt that shows the 3/11/2010 order date.

I am in the Western suburbs, and looking at getting a N-One. Why are you selling this phone ? Do you not like it ?

DToX
03-24-2010, 12:36 PM

I am in the Western suburbs, and looking at getting a N-One. Why are you selling this phone ? Do you not like it ?

I love the phone, I want to sell it for the ATT model but I don't have the extra cash right now to throw down more for it
So as of right now I cannot sell my phone, also I noticed dust under the screen yesterday in the nice daylight :(

Darthdingo
03-24-2010, 12:56 PM

I love the phone, I want to sell it for the ATT model but I don't have the extra cash right now to throw down more for it
So as of right now I cannot sell my phone, also I noticed dust under the screen yesterday in the nice daylight :(

Well I would be willing to pay close to what it cost you, that should help you get the AT+T version ? Or worse case, if I have to buy a brand new one, would love to meet you and have you help me put the same custom rom on you have.

WERA689
03-24-2010, 10:04 PM
Guys, the idea here was to carry these discussions on via PM, only using this forum section to make the availability known to other members.

Please continue this in PM.

DToX
03-24-2010, 10:16 PM
Yes sorry we have been :)

WERA689
03-24-2010, 10:36 PM
Thanks, man ;)

DToX
03-25-2010, 02:38 AM
Wera689 can you please close/delete this thread