How Effective Are App Review Exchanges?

This is a discussion on How Effective Are App Review Exchanges? within the Beginning Developers forums, part of the Android Development category; I've done this before but then I became a bit wary. I think exchanging reviews with other app developer will bring more harm then good ...

Thread: How Effective Are App Review Exchanges?

Twitter
    @borneomobile

How Effective Are App Review Exchanges?

I've done this before but then I became a bit wary.

I think exchanging reviews with other app developer will bring more harm then good since the reviewers will most likely uninstall your app or game immediately after the review. As you know the uninstall rate can affect your ranking in Google Play Store.

So now I tried to avoid such practice. Unless the review is genuine and your app or game isn't removed immediately then I think that's fine.

What do you guys think?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Review exchanges are not genuine reviews (ppl review your app because you review theirs). You can get away with it, but most of the time Google will find out and remove the review (and likely give your app a penalty).

So, I would definately stay away from organised review exchangers (Google knows, Google sees).

On the other hand, it's great if you can convince your friends to give you reviews

Yes. I had try this for a few week. I give real review (real acc + real phone, and removed your after 2,3 day to sure my review is showed), but i received many fake review & many review was deleted by gg.
    I stopped.........

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links