MMS settings anyone?

This is a discussion on MMS settings anyone? within the Bell Canada forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Can any bell users get the MMS to work? I have tried these and now all my messages are showing pending. J...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: MMS settings anyone?

  1. #11
    Junior Member windlove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1
    Can any bell users get the MMS to work? I have tried these and now all my messages are showing pending.

    J

  2. #12
    Junior Member rougeman73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5
    I can't get it to work on my phone either, and I have not had any luck finding anything on the Internet.

  3. #13
    Senior Member rioja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    741
    There's a couple of threads on XDA with settings. Although they look similar to others posted in this thread. But maybe there's slight differences.

    I'm on Rogers and it requires 2 separate APNs. One for mobile data and the other for MMS. But from XDA it looks like Bell's are rolled into one.

    Adding Canadian APNS? - xda-developers

    HTC Dream on Bell Mobility - Page 2 - xda-developers

  4. #14
    Junior Member kappa260's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5
    im on telus and i have the same problem. everything works except mms and telus will not help, so if any one has the settings for telus mms please help.
    thanks

  5. #15
    Senior Member rioja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by kappa260 View Post
    im on telus and i have the same problem. everything works except mms and telus will not help, so if any one has the settings for telus mms please help.
    thanks
    These are from an older Cyanogen ROM, they should work though. This would combine your Internet & MMS settings into one APN. Let us know if it works!

    NOTE: "null" below means to leave it blank.

    apn name=Telus SP
    mcc=302
    mnc=220
    apn=sp.telus.com
    user=null
    server=null
    password=null
    proxy=74.49.0.18
    port=80
    mmsproxy=74.49.0.18
    mmsport=80
    mmsprotocol=null
    mmsc=http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mmsc
    type=null

  6. #16
    Junior Member kappa260's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kappa260 View Post
    im on telus and i have the same problem. everything works except mms and telus will not help, so if any one has the settings for telus mms please help.
    thanks
    These are from an older Cyanogen ROM, they should work though. This would combine your Internet & MMS settings into one APN. Let us know if it works!

    NOTE: "null" below means to leave it blank.

    apn name=Telus SP
    mcc=302
    mnc=220
    apn=sp.telus.com
    user=null
    server=null
    password=null
    proxy=74.49.0.18
    port=80
    mmsproxy=74.49.0.18
    mmsport=80
    mmsprotocol=null
    mmsc=http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mmsc
    type=null
    i tried the above settings and i still have the same problem, it just says pending then after 10 minutes or so it says massage cant be sent. i have tried other apn setting and nothing works. i think there is something wrong with the phone. if any one has any other ideas im all ears.
    thanks

  7. #17
    Senior Member rioja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by kappa260 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kappa260 View Post
    im on telus and i have the same problem. everything works except mms and telus will not help, so if any one has the settings for telus mms please help.
    thanks
    These are from an older Cyanogen ROM, they should work though. This would combine your Internet & MMS settings into one APN. Let us know if it works!

    NOTE: "null" below means to leave it blank.

    apn name=Telus SP
    mcc=302
    mnc=220
    apn=sp.telus.com
    user=null
    server=null
    password=null
    proxy=74.49.0.18
    port=80
    mmsproxy=74.49.0.18
    mmsport=80
    mmsprotocol=null
    mmsc=http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mmsc
    type=null
    i tried the above settings and i still have the same problem, it just says pending then after 10 minutes or so it says massage cant be sent. i have tried other apn setting and nothing works. i think there is something wrong with the phone. if any one has any other ideas im all ears.
    thanks

    Are you on wifi when sending MMS? The reason I ask is because I have read of people having problems sending MMS on some networks when wifi is on.

  8. #18
    Junior Member kappa260's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kappa260 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post

    These are from an older Cyanogen ROM, they should work though. This would combine your Internet & MMS settings into one APN. Let us know if it works!

    NOTE: "null" below means to leave it blank.

    apn name=Telus SP
    mcc=302
    mnc=220
    apn=sp.telus.com
    user=null
    server=null
    password=null
    proxy=74.49.0.18
    port=80
    mmsproxy=74.49.0.18
    mmsport=80
    mmsprotocol=null
    mmsc=http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mmsc
    type=null
    i tried the above settings and i still have the same problem, it just says pending then after 10 minutes or so it says massage cant be sent. i have tried other apn setting and nothing works. i think there is something wrong with the phone. if any one has any other ideas im all ears.
    thanks

    Are you on wifi when sending MMS? The reason I ask is because I have read of people having problems sending MMS on some networks when wifi is on.
    no im not on wifi

  9. #19
    Junior Member Gate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14
    Just got the phone yesterday went and got my SIm card from Telus everything is working.

  10. #20
    Junior Member kappa260's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gate13 View Post
    Just got the phone yesterday went and got my SIm card from Telus everything is working.
    what are your settings for apn and mms under telus?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

android mms issues
,
android mms pending
,
bell apn mms
,
bell canada mms
,
bell canada mms settings
,
bell mobility mms settings
,
bell.ca/mms
,
mms problem bell
,
mms setting for canada bell
,
mms.bell.ca
,

pda2.bell.ca

,
setup mms bell 3g
,
what are the settings for bell mobility mms
,

what does comverse mmsc

,

what is comverse mmsc bell iphone 4s

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum