Galaxy S SC-02B

This is a discussion on Galaxy S SC-02B within the Custom Android Roms forums, part of the Android Development category; Hello ! SC -02B GUYS out there, i haven't found on the net discussions about this model paticularly , maybe bcoz its japanese model n ...

Thread: Galaxy S SC-02B

Galaxy S SC-02B

Hello ! SC -02B GUYS out there, i haven't found on the net discussions about this model paticularly , maybe bcoz its japanese model n maybe have some japanese language sites only, but for people like me who r not japanese n have to relie on some english based sites n which is also from totally different model n vesion of Galaxy S ,so guys if u have any informations , solutions, problem, and new findings, please lets share here, i will also do so, n right now i found out unlocking solution for this model, n some custom firmware plus original firmware, pls, if anyone need help, want to help, pls kindly do me help to grow our circul, specially, japanese model smart fones.

Sent from my SC-02B using Android.net

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    Welcome. Thanks for joining. As the forum grows I'm sure you will see more people jump in and help out.

Lightbulb Galaxy s sc-02b, root

guys to root this japanese version device, superoneclick1.7 is the best and works properly,

why to root is ......????

no. 1 reason is that u can use your fone as wifi hotspot to share internet.

how to get this software and how to use??
    follow the link

[APP]SuperOneClick v1.9.1 (Root, Unroot, Enable Non-Market App) - xda-developers

after u root then find the apps in the market to start tethering, again my recommendation is use the Wireless Tether for root user by Muller,Lemons, Buxton.

thanks for going through this forum, hope to get suggestions and findings from you guys out there, and i will post another tips too very soon

Unlocking SC-02B

Can you please give us some guides here on how to unlock this unit? This unit is different from Galaxy S. I tried the available unlocking tool in the market but with no luck.

Hey, great to see a gaijin android community here in Japan . I got a question. I was just about to go buy a new phone. I want the Galaxy S 2. Do they sell it here in Japan? I just looked on Wikipedia and it says docomo only sells a variant of the SC-02 which is the Galaxy S. I also have a rooting guided for the S 2 that I might to try out.

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    I don't see why they wouldn't, but I'd go to stores and comparison-shop. Last thing you want is to lay down a whole bunch of yen and wind up with last year's model.
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Smile

I guess this is the answer you have been looking for

How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S (SC-02B)

Click Me

Twitter
    nuzumu
    Quote Originally Posted by Saken View Post
    Hey, great to see a gaijin android community here in Japan . I got a question. I was just about to go buy a new phone. I want the Galaxy S 2. Do they sell it here in Japan? I just looked on Wikipedia and it says docomo only sells a variant of the SC-02 which is the Galaxy S. I also have a rooting guided for the S 2 that I might to try out.
    They do. It's called the SC-02C from Docomo. Here's the official page: GALAXY S II SC-02C | i | NTThR

roh

Galaxy sc-02b

hi, even i too have the same model. its from Japan. do you have any idea about, is it (Galaxy sc-02b)is galaxy s1 or s2 or s3? and could you please share how to unlock this?

Quote Originally Posted by radevilcool View Post
    Hello ! SC -02B GUYS out there, i haven't found on the net discussions about this model paticularly , maybe bcoz its japanese model n maybe have some japanese language sites only, but for people like me who r not japanese n have to relie on some english based sites n which is also from totally different model n vesion of Galaxy S ,so guys if u have any informations , solutions, problem, and new findings, please lets share here, i will also do so, n right now i found out unlocking solution for this model, n some custom firmware plus original firmware, pls, if anyone need help, want to help, pls kindly do me help to grow our circul, specially, japanese model smart fones.

Sent from my SC-02B using Android.net

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links