[ROM] Project F63 Build 2 JB VZW GS3 [VRBLK1] [12/07/12
Ok guys I have been putting together my own goodies for my phones for a while and finally decided to produce some stuff to put out.... So I bring to you
~MUST BE ROOTED WITH UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER
~As of now this is for VERIZON ONLY (If I build for other carriers I will create new threads.)
~Flash this in CUSTOM RECOVERY Factory Reset, Wipe System, Wipe Cache, and Wipe Dalvik.
- Removed ~ GPS Icon (Thanks Didact74)
- Removed ~ More Bloat
- Added ~ 15 Toggle Mod (Thanks Wanam)
- Added ~ Long Press to Skip Tracks From Lock Screen (Thanks Kinda Crap)
- Added ~ Long Press Back Button to Kill App (Thanks Kinda Crap)
- Added ~ Press Home Button on Lock Screen to Turn on Flashlight. (Turn Off Light By Unlocking Screen or Power Button) (Thanks Kinda Crap)
- Added ~ Some Minor Performance Tweaks. (Thanks Scott, Kinda Crap, and Many Others Who Took The Time to Post Guides and Share Their Edits.)
- Stabalized ~ The 4 in 1 Boot Menu to Work With Themes and Mods
- Based on VRBLK1 (Thanks to Scott at SCOTTS ROMS)
- Removed Bloat
- Deodexed and Zipaligned
- Added 4x5 Launcher and 5x6 App Drawer With Scrollable Wallpaper
- Added 4 in 1 boot menu (Thanks to Scott & Kinda Crap)
- Added Galaxy Note 2 Camera and Gallery.(Remember you have to set wallpapers from WITHIN Gallery.)
- More updates coming soon!!!!!
- Some report longer than normal boot times on first boot.... Average is 2-3 minutes... Just let it sit SHE WILL COME TO LIFE....
- When Flashing in TWRP The Status Bar Does Not Move BUT I Assure You IT IS INSTALLING.....
Now for the "Nasty" part.... Myself NOR anyone listed above or associated with Android.net is responsible if your phone breaks, explodes, runs away, your girlfriends leaves you or if you go crossed eyed looking at the screen... Follow all normal downloading and Flashing protocols and you will be JUST FINE!!!!
Last edited by Miller6386; 12-08-2012 at 12:49 AM.
12-08-2012 12:12 AM
Welcome aboard buddy!
Thank You!!! I am very glad to be here and help in any way I can.