Pre Sale... Dell Streak Deal

This is a discussion on Pre Sale... Dell Streak Deal within the Dell Streak 5 forums, part of the Dell Android Phones category; Not sure if anyone else is interested but i just visited Dell and saw this. :winopen('searchcom_redirect.aspx%3fc%3dus%26l%3den%26s%3dgen%26cs%3d%26k%3dstreak%26tdc%3d1%26cd%3d1%26cat%3dprod%26sfp%3dRecLink%26dtype%3dRecLinkDB%26did%3d41205%26redp%3dhttp%253a%252f%252fapp.dellhome.usa.dell.com%252fenroll%252fmobile%252fsignup.cfm%26redpe%3d975fd243-7dda-573d-5615-6dab025ce700','','');" target="_blank">Dell Streak EXCLUSIVE pre-sale Sign-up NOW for an EXCLUSIVE ...

Thread: Pre Sale... Dell Streak Deal

Talking Pre Sale... Dell Streak Deal

Not sure if anyone else is interested but i just visited Dell and saw this.

Dell Streak EXCLUSIVE pre-sale
    Sign-up NOW for an EXCLUSIVE Dell Streak pre-sale opportunity!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Link doesn't work.

Theres the presale link

dandroid
    Thanks for the post, still undecided on the streak. I think I'll wait to hear more reviews on it.

Sorry about the link...

Dell released a little more information about the presale offer.

If you're signed up for it, you'll get an email from them next week with a special link where you can go to order it 24hrs early. And there's a code in the email you can use to get a Bluetooth headset for $0.99, too.

This is a device I would have to try before I buy, even though I won't have the money for it.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

dandroid
    Try this link: Dell Streak | Dell

The perfectly sized, go-anywhere device

Watch, listen, play and connect with a 5" high-quality screen that fits perfectly in your hands.

Now that’s entertainment.

Take good times with you, wherever you go. A brilliant 5" screen lets you surf, watch videos and stay connected1, with less squinting and pinching, plus front-and-back cameras capture photos and videos on the fly with 5MP2 resolution. Watch streaming video on YouTubeTM , then post your own movies directly from your Streak.
    With compact 6" wide x 3.1" high x .4" thin dimensions, there’s plenty of space to take full advantage of the multi-touch display, plus the high-quality scratch-resistant Gorilla® glass means your view stays crystal clear. Ultra-intelligent facial proximity and ambient light sensors automatically adjust screen brightness, optimizing your battery life.

Think fast. Play faster.

The Dell Streak ensures that you can multitask and play without delay (including music and games), with the powerful yet efficient 1GHz Qualcomm SnapdragonTM processor speeding things along using Google’s Android-based OS with multi-touch Dell user experience. 3G mobile broadband, WiFi and Bluetooth® mean you’ve always got an easy way to connect, while swappable microSD memory cards mean virtually limitless storage for movies, music and pictures — up to 42 movies, 32,000 photos or 16,000 songs3 on each of your individual 32GB memory cards.4

The road awaits.

Where are you headed today? Find the quickest route with real-time maps from integrated A-GPS and e-compass functionality. Text-to-voice and turn-by-turn directions let you keep your eyes on the road, while Google Maps’ live traffic functionality helps you avoid those dreaded red zones (requires 3G connection). The best part: The Streak multitasks, so you can play your favorite driving tunes and receive calls at the same time.Get face time, any time.

Facebook® , TwitterTM , Gmail, a phone call — however you like to stay connected5, the Streak keeps the lines of communication open. The Streak is a full-function 3G phone with IM and SMS/text capabilities, plus you can take photos for sharing using the rear-facing camera with dual-LED flash. Integrated real-time Facebook and Flickr® upload abilities put your photo or video online in no time.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links