Buy the Dell Streak 5

This is a discussion on Buy the Dell Streak 5 within the Dell Streak 5 forums, part of the Dell Android Phones category; I am new here and I am looking the Dell Streak 5 for my wife because her birthday at next week and I want give ...

Thread: Buy the Dell Streak 5

Buy the Dell Streak 5

I am new here and I am looking the Dell Streak 5 for my wife because her birthday at next week and I want give her the Dell Streak 5 but I have one problem, I have never seen this kind of mobile before and I have no any knowledge of Dell Streak 5. So would you tell me the more information of Dell Streak 5?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by tonybosell View Post
    I am new here and I am looking the Dell Streak 5 for my wife because her birthday at next week and I want give her the Dell Streak 5 but I have one problem, I have never seen this kind of mobile before and I have no any knowledge of Dell Streak 5. So would you tell me the more information of Dell Streak 5?

Please convey my belated birthday wishes to your wife. What mobile did your buy her? This information may be late but nevertheless I want to share it with you.

Dell Streak 5 has a widescreen display optimally designed for mobile Web, video and movies. It has integrated social networking widgets and apps, plus tons of apps that can be downloaded through the Android Marketplace. It has a Crystal-clear damage-resistant Gorilla glass screen. The main advantage is Multitasking Google Android OS that gives you the freedom to do what you want. It also comes with 16GB SD Card.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links