Poor Connectivity

This is a discussion on Poor Connectivity within the General Android OS forums, part of the Android OS category; Is anyone else having recent issues with tmobile connectivity?... I'm on N1 and for several months it was great... for the last week or two ...

Thread: Poor Connectivity

Android Jr Member TMODroids User's Avatar

Poor Connectivity

Is anyone else having recent issues with tmobile connectivity?...

I'm on N1 and for several months it was great... for the last week or two it's been awful!

3G is so damn spotty its ridiculous - half the time I get nothing... when it works its great, but I have to wait so long for it to get a signal I might as well be in Edge... but when I'm in Edge its sooooooooo sllllooooowwww I cant take it and force back to 3G only.

I'm getting pretty fed up with the crap connectivity - particularly in 90805 (long beach, ca) but other areas of so cal as well... anyone else having this issue? $550 for a phone and $100 per month plan, I expect better than this :mad:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Same here, esp. today...I was using Subsonic and it was having major trouble downloading tracks over 3G today..fits and starts and hangs. I kept telling myself that TMO is 'upgrading to HSPA+'... who knows? :|

from this thread:New Froyo build FRG83B..Still no gingerbread - Page 10 - Nexus One Forum - Google Phone Forum

Quote Originally Posted by NexusOneToo View Post
    just got the update... not only is tethering not affected, but (I hate to jinx it) my 3G signal strength is way better! It might be a fluke, but I actually posted a thread in the T-Mobile section about horrible 3G connectivity - and for the past hour or so it's vastly improved (this is immediately after update).

maybe its the time of day? (signal strength better in afternoon?) - but I never noticed it becoming this much noticeably better later in the day... previously I thought it was a t-mo thing, but now I'm wondering if it was the phone and this update helped?

Tommy Hill

I am facing the same problem here please tell me what to do?

Try power cycling

While using 3G I was really facing problem and it's not just like that i mean i have reset my phone again and again but still no connectivity. Web Design Company
    Last edited by Kimparker; 03-29-2014 at 02:34 AM.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links