What is being done about the increasing frustration of android support accross the board. There are some individuals still running 2.1 waiting on froyo.

Here lately I have lately been experiencing automatic reboots, crashes, lagging, and apps not working. I think its a shame that the older phones get treated like nothing, and my phone isn't a year old yet. If you get a phone and sign a 2 year agreement. Your phone will definitely be obsolete in months, and I guess depending on the type or name brand will have little support from Google. I've spoken with reps, and its like thier clueless. They know what the problem is, but says hang in there because they can't fix it. And majority of them agrees with the facts I'm stating.

Android has pontential but it has to many phones, to many variations in every phase. I wonder if the manufactures UI add-ons contribute to the unreliability of the OS. It simply isn't stable, when I'm doing something, something else happens. I only had this phone a little over six months. I guess I need to get a better android phone, perhaps the Nexus Prime.

I shouldn't have to change phones because Google, or HTC, really Google's not able to offer adequate support.

Sent from my Desire HD using Android.net