How to Communicate with Android from a PC ?

This is a discussion on How to Communicate with Android from a PC ? within the General Android OS forums, part of the Android OS category; Hi, I want to write a program ,which will communicate to the available android mobile device via wi-fi .(Note :I do not want to use ...

Thread: How to Communicate with Android from a PC ?

How to Communicate with Android from a PC ?

Hi,
    I want to write a program ,which will communicate to the available android mobile device via wi-fi .(Note :I do not want to use the USB cable)

That moblile device is having an IP in it by a wi-fi connection with it.The major thing is that i pinged that IP and I am getting connection packets getting back to my pc,means I can communicate with the devices. so can I able to get the details of the device.

details means
    1.its name what user sets on it.
    2.some address like mac in computers.
    3.model name.
    4.type of os in it.
    etc

I really find this interesting but,no idea how to do but i got something like ARP protocol for getting the mac address but I do not know how to communicate with a phone with this ARP protocol.

Can we communicate by the SSH as it a linux kernel based OS .Kindly give me a way how to get these information.

can any one have some idea ,kindly tell me,it is very important for my project.

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hey your question seems very interesting and if someone can help you then I must say your program would be beneficial for many people. I can't help you out but I hope you will get its solutions ASAP.
    Last edited by UltraDroid; 08-27-2012 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Removed link to external site from signature

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links