How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone 5S To HTC One M9?

This is a discussion on How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone 5S To HTC One M9? within the General HTC Discussions forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Hi, I am a new Android users. Has been with iPhone for the past a few years and Now replaced its with HTC One M9, ...

Thread: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone 5S To HTC One M9?

How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone 5S To HTC One M9?

Hi,

I am a new Android users. Has been with iPhone for the past a few years and Now replaced its with HTC One M9, which is a great device indeed. Frankly speaking, there are much different between Android and iOS, and there are still things I couldn't figure out myself.

When I got the new HTC One M9, i just manually input a few contacts of my family and colleagues. but there are many more on my iPhone 5S. Is there any comfortable way to automatically transfer the contacts from iPhone to One M9?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There are two basic ways to transfer your data from one device to another. You can use cloud services to store your files in a location that is accessible to all your devices or you can pull your data off your old phone and manually transfer it to your new one. For iPhone and HTC phone (Android OS), I’m going to recommend you use Androidphonesoft Phone transfer application to transfer contacts from iPhone to HTC One M9.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeiouslly View Post
    There are two basic ways to transfer your data from one device to another. You can use cloud services to store your files in a location that is accessible to all your devices or you can pull your data off your old phone and manually transfer it to your new one. For iPhone and HTC phone (Android OS), I’m going to recommend you use Androidphonesoft Phone transfer application to transfer contacts from iPhone to HTC One M9.
    Cloud service is great for file storage, not for contacts.

BTW, it's a free or paid app?

Quote Originally Posted by stas301 View Post
    Cloud service is great for file storage, not for contacts.

BTW, it's a free or paid app?
    As I said before, it's not free, you can search androidphonesoft on Google

it gives you detailed step on how to transfer contacts between iPhone and HTC M9.
    Last edited by UltraDroid; 06-02-2016 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Removed unauthorized link

I used iTools, took it from database and then imported to google account. Quite easy.

Yeah it's better to use iTools and import it to google account.

You could google for answers , there must be users having encountered the same situation as you. I think Phone Transfer is a good transfer tool from iPhone to Android.
    Last edited by cali; 11-24-2017 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Removed Embedded Link

FonePaw Mobile Transfer is a simple way to transfer contacts including names, phone numbers, job title, etc. The software offers you a distinct operation direction, which allows
    you to complete the whole process by yourself without much tech knowledge. Three steps can help you transfer contacts from iPhone to HTC:
    Step 1. Connect Android and iPhone to PC
    Step 2. Select File Types to Transfer
    Step 3. Copy and Paste Contacts from iPhone

Last edited by cali; 11-24-2017 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Removed Embedded Link

Hi,
    We know that the iPhone and HTC are running on different mobile operating systems. So you need to use a tool that supports both Android and iOS devices. Here is one tool named Phone Transfer can help you do that. If you don't know how to use it, you can have a look at this guide: how to transfer contacts from iPhone 5s to HTC One M9.
    Last edited by cali; 11-24-2017 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Removed Embedded Links

Hi stas301,

If you still didn't manage to recover your contacts, you can use the instructions provided by this article. The contacts can be exported as vCards or in CSV format.

Then, if you have a Gmail account you should import the resulted vCard / .CSV files using this path: Contacts > Import > .csv file / .vCard > Open. When the phone associated with that account is started the contacts will be synchronized on it.

Good luck with your data!
    Last edited by cali; 11-24-2017 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Removed Embedded Link

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links