Did I Brick My Phone?

This is a discussion on Did I Brick My Phone? within the HTC Android Phones forums, part of the Android Phones by Model category; Hey guys, So ive spend the past day trying to get Nougat on my 10. I started by following sneakys instructions and got Vipers ROM ...

Thread: Did I Brick My Phone?

Did I Brick My Phone?

Hey guys,
    So ive spend the past day trying to get Nougat on my 10.
    I started by following sneakys instructions and got Vipers ROM installed but then realized that my phone wouldn't connect to Verizons network. With some research realized that I shouldn't have used sneakys firmware and used the Verizon FW, Radio, Hboot Nougat updates.

Ended up running a RUU to get the radio issue resolved, flashed Vipers Nougat ROM and everything was peachy except the Home button didn't work. Found a post that it was a firmware issue, tried flashing sneakys FW update and TWRP, when I was flashing that the phone shut off, and hasn't turned on since.
    Tried fastboot reboot, Vol Up + Power, Vol Down + Power, Power, No response. No charging light.

Any Ideas? Ive heard of some phones going into a coma for a bit, has the 10 have that issue?

Relax: instrumental ringtones free, country ringtones free, message tones free
    Last edited by alanwaston; 12-29-2016 at 01:50 AM.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links