How do I set up the Weather application so that my local weather information is displayed?

In order to have the weather information update automatically as you change locations, the Location setting needs to be enabled for GPS; users are prompted to select this option during the initial set up of the device but if need be, these settings can also be accessed from the Home screen by selecting Menu > Settings > Location. To see additional weather options, while in the Weather application screen, press Menu.

What is AT&T Radio? What is needed to use it?
AT&T Radio is a subscription service that offers your choice of radio channels on your phone. You can select from local radio to premium radio stations. This application uses a large amount of data; it is recommended that you subscribe to an unlimited data plan with AT&T. To access AT&T Radio from the Home screen, touch the All Programs tab and select AT&T Radio.

To subscribe to AT&T Radio, either select the Subscribe option within the AT&T Radio application or call AT&T directly at 611 (from your wireless phone) or 1-800-331-0500.

What is Mobile Video and what do I need to use it?
Mobile Video allows you to watch news, sports, weather, and entertainment video clips right form your device. This application uses a large amount of data; it is recommended that you subscribe to an unlimited data plan with AT&T. To access Mobile Video from the Home screen, touch the All Programs tab and select Mobile Video.

What is MobiTV?
MobiTV® is a subscription service that transforms your device into a wireless TV and puts more than 50 TV channels right on your device. This application uses a large amount of data; it is recommended that you subscribe to an unlimited data plan with AT&T. To access MobiTV from the Home screen, touch the All Programs tab and select MobiTV.

What is MobiVJ?
MobiVJ is a subscription service that is your ticket to the hottest music videos on 10+ channels. Watch top artists on Totally ’80s and ’90s, The Mic, V40, and the Hard Rock channel. This application uses a large amount of data; it is recommended that you subscribe to an unlimited data plan with AT&T. To access MobiVJ from the Home screen, touch the All Programs tab and select MobiVJ.

What is AT&T FamilyMap?
AT&T FamilyMap is a subscription service that allows you to conveniently locate a family member’s wireless phone on a map from your device. To sign up for AT&T FamilyMap, visit www.att.com/familymap. To access AT&T FamilyMap from the Home screen, select the All Programs tab > AT&T FamilyMap.

What is Friend Stream and how do I access it?
This application provides status updates from your Facebook®, Twitter™, and Flickr® accounts in one place (after you have set each up on your device) and broadcasts a single comment simultaneously to Facebook and Twitter. To access Friend Stream, press Home, and then tap All programs (button on the lower-left of the screen) > Friend Stream.

What is Peep and how do I use it?
Peep is an application for Android™ that provides access to Twitter. It is used much like Twitter on a desktop PC and can be found by pressing Home and selecting the All programs (button on the lower-left of the screen) > Peep. Sign in with your existing Twitter account (or create a new one) and start Tweeting.

What is QuickOffice?
QuickOffice comes preloaded on the device and can be used to open and view office documents received in email as attachments or stored on the SD card. Was this helpful?

What is Market?
Market is the application that provides access to the Android Market™. Market offers both free and paid applications for Android users. When downloading content from Market, be aware that the applications offered have not been tested by HTC or AT&T and that all Market application support is the responsibility of the developer of that application, not HTC or AT&T. To access Market, you will need an active user ID and password for Gmail™, and then from the Home screen, select the All Applications tab > Market.

Where can I find more information about Android, Market and Google applications for Android?
For more information about Android and Google™ applications, please visit: Android Devices - Google Mobile Help

How do I use the HTC Footprints widget?
A footprint consists of a photo you take of a location such as a restaurant, a sightseeing destination, etc., stored together with a precise GPS position and other information about that location such as the street address and phone number. After launching Footprints, touch New Footprint, point the camera at the scene you want to save. Press the Optical Trackball (or onscreen capture button) to capture the photo.

How do I use Facebook and Flickr in People?
On the Updates and events tab of the People screen, notifications of contacts' upcoming events and updates to their profiles are displayed. On the Photos tab of the Contact Details screen for each contact, the contact's recent Facebook and Flickr photo albums are displayed. Was this helpful? Yes | No

How do I log in to and out of Facebook and Flickr?
On the All tab of the People screen, tap My contact card, press Menu, and then tap Edit. Scroll down and tap Facebook or Flickr. Enter your login details and then tap Log in. To log out on the All tab of the People screen, tap My contact card, press Menu, tap Edit and then tap Facebook or Flickr.

How do I update my status on Facebook? close
On the All tab of the People screen, tap My contact card, and then tap Facebook. Enter your status, and then tap Share.

What is AT&T Hot Spots and how do I use it?
AT&T Hot Spots is an AT&T-specific application/service that allows you to locate and connect to AT&T Wi-Fi Hotspots. Please contact AT&T for more information.