How do I change the look of my Home/Today screen?
You can customize the Home screen with your desired wallpaper image, applications, widgets, and shortcuts. While on the Home screen, touch and hold on the screen and make your selections (Add for Applications, Widgets, and Shortcuts) from the pop-up menu.

How do I modify my date and time that show on my Home/Today screen?
The date and time for your device are determined by your location using GPS; there is no need to manually adjust these settings.

How do I set a picture as my wallpaper on the device?
You can set a picture you have taken and/or saved to your device or choose from preloaded options.

From the Home screen, press Menu and select Wallpaper.

Choose which screen the setting is to be applied to (Home or Lock Screen) and touch Photos or Wallpaper to make your selection.

How do I adjust the backlight on my device?
The backlight settings can be accessed from the Home screen by pressing Menu > Settings > Sound & display.

Here you will find options to change the brightness as well as the screen timeout interval.

Note: Changing these settings will have an impact on battery life. The lower the settings, the less power that is used.

How do I adjust the text size on my device?
To adjust text size, you need to use the zoom feature to zoom in on the text to make it larger. This can be done by double-tapping the screen or using the pinch method. Note that these functions are not supported in all applications on the device.

What are Scenes?
Scenes are preset Home screen configurations that can be accessed from the Home screen by pressing Menu > Scenes. Each Scene has its own style/layout. You can use either the preconfigured Scenes or create one of your own.

To create your own custom scenes, select your wallpaper, widgets, shortcuts, etc. Once you have everything configured, to save the style, press Menu > Scenes > ensure that Current (unsaved) is selected and touch Save. At this point you can name your scene and then press Done to save it. Once saved, this Scene will be listed among the preconfigured Scenes for selection.

Please note that there is not an option to save alert tones (ring, SMS, etc.) as part of the Scene.

What is the extended Home screen?
Press Home, and then slide your finger horizontally across the screen to go to the left or right side of the extended Home screen. There are six additional screens apart from the main Home screen.