How do I unlock the screen?
To unlock the screen press Menu and slide the bar down. If you have set a pattern password, draw the pattern you set to unlock. Note: If you set an unlock pattern and donít recall what it is, you will have to hard reset your device and reconfigure it for use.

How do I set the device unlock pattern?
To set the device unlock pattern, from the Home screen press Menu > Settings > Security > Set unlock pattern. Set the pattern as desired and then ensure that the Require pattern box is checked.

I set an unlock pattern on my device and donít recall what it is. How to I unlock my device?
The only way to gain access to the device if you cannot remember the unlock pattern is to hard reset the unit. Since the device is locked, you will not have the opportunity to back up any of your information (which is why it is advised to perform regular backs-ups).
To perform a hard reset on your device:

• With the phone turned off, press and hold the Volume Down button, and then briefly press the Power button.
  • Wait for the screen with the 3 Android images to appear, and then release the Volume Down button.
  • Press Volume Down to select Clear Storage, and then press Power.
  • Press Volume Up to start the factory reset.