What Synchronization software supports my device?
HTC Sync is compatible with this device and allows you to sync contacts and calendar events from Outlook and Outlook Express to your device via USB.
The USB debugging check box in Home > Menu > Settings > Applications > Development needs to be selected for the phone to be able to synchronize with the PC using HTC Sync. You can find the latest version of HTC Sync and drivers from the Support section of www.htc.com/us.

How do I copy files, music and video between my phone and PC?
To transfer files from your computer to your phone’s storage card, you need to set the phone’s storage card as a USB drive. Connect the phone to the computer using the USB cable, and open the notifications panel. Tap USB connected and then tap Mount. The phone will appear as an external USB drive on your computer.

Why can't I synchronize my phone and PC using HTC Sync?
Before syncing for the first time, ensure that USB Debugging is turned on in Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging. If still not able to synchronize, download the latest driver and HTC Sync software from the Support section at www.htc.com/us. Your antivirus or firewall application must also be set to allow HTC Sync access. If previously able to synchronize you can uninstall any recently installed applications and uninstall and reinstall HTC Sync.

I want to sync my device with my Mac, am I able to use HTC Sync to do this?
HTC Sync is not compatible with Macintosh computers. While you will be unable to use HTC Sync to synchronize your PIM information, you can transfer files such as music, movies, photos, etc., to your HTC device by mounting the device as a disk drive.

Every time I connect my phone to a PC running Windows® XP the Found New Hardware wizard launches and it says it Cannot Install This Hardware
To mount your phone as a USB drive, after connecting to your PC, open the Notifications panel (by touching and then dragging the status bar down) on your device; then in the Notifications panel, touch USB connected and then touch Mount.

Why should I use my Google account to sync with my phone?
Using a Google account on your phone will provide synchronization between Google services such as Gmail, contacts, and calendar events.