HTC Aria Cheap & Dirty CM6 (Froyo) By attn1

This is a discussion on HTC Aria Cheap & Dirty CM6 (Froyo) By attn1 within the HTC Aria Hacks & Mods forums, part of the HTC Aria category; This is a first release beta by attn1. There is no bluetooth or wifi in this build. Camera is buggy(not really usable) Download: cheap_froyo_4_aria.zip If ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HTC Aria Cheap & Dirty CM6 (Froyo) By attn1

HTC Aria Cheap & Dirty CM6 (Froyo) By attn1

This is a first release beta by attn1.
    There is no bluetooth or wifi in this build.
    Camera is buggy(not really usable)

Download: cheap_froyo_4_aria.zip

If you find any bugs other than the ones listed above please report them to ROM: Cheap & Dirty CM6 (FroYo) - xda-developers

Of course, thanks to the cyanogen crew and also big thanks to Eugene for helping in a big way!
    You must be rooted with clockwork mod to install.Dont forget to do a Nandroid backup first!!

NOTE:If anyone has a problem with me posting this here please let me know and i will remove this post immediately.Also if any info is incorrect or some info needs to be added please let me know and i will update the thread.
    CURRENT
    HTC Aria-Rooted
    Motorola Backflip Bricked getting replacement =(

FORMER
    HTC Touch Pro (Fuze)
    LG Incite-Returned.
    ATT Tilt Broken charger port.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dandroid
    Very cool, and a good sign of whats to come

Please, if you are going to repost this stuff it's fine, but give credit to others appropriately. Eugene led in that hack in no small way. Often, an OP is credited for the work of others, and that's not right.

Thanks.

My apologies will fix it as soon as I get home
    CURRENT
    HTC Aria-Rooted

FORMER
    HTC Touch Pro (Fuze)
    LG Incite-Returned.

dandroid
    Proper credits have been given, thanks for pointing that out How's it going for the next release?

Quote Originally Posted by attn1 View Post
    Please, if you are going to repost this stuff it's fine, but give credit to others appropriately. Eugene led in that hack in no small way. Often, an OP is credited for the work of others, and that's not right.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Proper credits have been given, thanks for pointing that out How's it going for the next release?
    Dan, that ROM was just a teaser - and not the real deal. Since that was posted, we been working on a real cm6 build - from source. It's starting to really come together, with help from lots of people. Overall, the Android community has been great to us. The work we've done has been integrated into the cyanogenmod source repo, and we're now part of cyanogenmod's nightly build program. You can link to the pages and link to the nightly builds with from your own articles, but I'd refrain from actually mirroring the experimental builds. Since the repo is in so much flux from so many contributors, nightly builds are never considered stable, as they are completely untested. Most of them are pretty good at this point. Once the repo & builds are consistently stable and are out of beta, then they will be posted as such and mirror away, once again as long as cyanogen & crew are credited properly for the work. Thanks for doing this the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by attn1 View Post
    Dan, that ROM was just a teaser - and not the real deal. Since that was posted, we been working on a real cm6 build - from source. It's starting to really come together, with help from lots of people. Overall, the Android community has been great to us. The work we've done has been integrated into the cyanogenmod source repo, and we're now part of cyanogenmod's nightly build program. You can link to the pages and link to the nightly builds with from your own articles, but I'd refrain from actually mirroring the experimental builds. Since the repo is in so much flux from so many contributors, nightly builds are never considered stable, as they are completely untested. Most of them are pretty good at this point. Once the repo & builds are consistently stable and are out of beta, then they will be posted as such and mirror away, once again as long as cyanogen & crew are credited properly for the work. Thanks for doing this the right way.

attn1 you and the other guys as well work way to hard.. take a break..lol.. keep up the good work..

"tayytayy"

Awesome work. Hopefully this is portable to the Backflip! May the replacement unit come to you with a quickness.

--W5i2

is it even worth it then, to download the update if i cant use wifi?????

This is old everything works now =).
    CURRENT
    HTC Aria-Rooted

FORMER
    HTC Touch Pro (Fuze)
    LG Incite-Returned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links