[Question] Seeing aria root files Plez read

This is a discussion on [Question] Seeing aria root files Plez read within the HTC Aria Hacks & Mods forums, part of the HTC Aria category; I have a htc aria and its rooted. i was jw if there any way to install openssh on the phone so i can ssh ...

Thread: [Question] Seeing aria root files Plez read

Question [Question] Seeing aria root files Plez read

I have a htc aria and its rooted. i was jw if there any way to install openssh on the phone so i can ssh into it and edit the system files that way. Or is there other way to get acess to the root files. i can from iphone and they any and openssh that you can just install from cydia

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You should be able to connect your phone to your PC with ADB enabled on the phone and use the ADB shell command. This basically puts you at a command line on the phone. There are also GUI tools such as Droid Explorer which will do this for you also.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Quote Originally Posted by sfrjosh View Post
    I have a htc aria and its rooted. i was jw if there any way to install openssh on the phone so i can ssh into it and edit the system files that way. Or is there other way to get acess to the root files. i can from iphone and they any and openssh that you can just install from cydia
    I'm way too late on this but I recommend you try SwiFTP, if you haven't already. A file manager/explorer is a must, I've had really good luck with Astro file manager. Using these two you should be able to do whatever necessary with the file tree on your phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links