moderators not very helpful or knowledgible

This is a discussion on moderators not very helpful or knowledgible within the HTC Aria Hacks & Mods forums, part of the HTC Aria category; Do you think moderators are helpful? Or have enough knowledge about the aria cuz I don't see them answer posts? Post a comment...

View Poll Results: Who is your service provider?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Verizon

27 64.29%
  • AT&T

4 9.52%
  • Sprint

2 4.76%
  • T-Mobile

6 14.29%
  • Alltel

0 0%
  • Rogers

0 0%
  • Vodafone

1 2.38%
  • Virgin

1 2.38%
  • Cricket

0 0%
  • Other (please specify)

1 2.38%

Thread: moderators not very helpful or knowledgible

moderators not very helpful or knowledgible

Do you think moderators are helpful? Or have enough knowledge about the aria cuz I don't see them answer posts? Post a comment

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Im sorry you feel that way, but this is a user supported site as well, and we do our best to answer any questions we can.

WERA689
    Indeed, tae. I think the success of most successful fora is in the nature of the user base. The primary role of mods is to maintain the atmosphere that fosters the growth of the community.
    As to your other point, I'm pretty tech savvy, and learning more about Android every day. But, I can't (and don't) own every device out there. What works on my Nexus may not work on your Aria.

Then why is it everything that I get regarding the HTC aria is test run through nexus one

Quote Originally Posted by revnmaynard View Post
    Then why is it everything that I get regarding the HTC aria is test run through nexus one
    Wera didn't say that what works on the Aria does not work on the Nexus One. He said that it MAY not work. Also, the N1 and the Aria I believe run different versions of Android.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

WERA689
    Quote Originally Posted by jmgib View Post
    Wera didn't say that what works on the Aria does not work on the Nexus One. He said that it MAY not work. Also, the N1 and the Aria I believe run different versions of Android.
    Also correct. I've been on Froyo 2.2.1 for a couple of months now. :D (I love my Nexus One )

But regardless. Dont hesitate to email any of the Admin or Mods, if your question goes unanswered on the forums.

Thanks for being a member.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links