HTC Aria Dead?

This is a discussion on HTC Aria Dead? within the HTC Aria forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I own my Aria since a little bit more than 3 years, was always a good partner and worked perfectly. Last weekend, I was kindof ...

Thread: HTC Aria Dead?

Lightbulb HTC Aria Dead?

I own my Aria since a little bit more than 3 years, was always a good partner and worked perfectly.

Last weekend, I was kindof lost in an area where I never was before so I decided to let my Aria help me, starting the GPS and I did found back to my road. Great. But while I am driving, the screen got black and I could not see a thing. So I removed the charger cable, the back and the battery, put it back in and restarted it. Great, it works. I restarted the GPS and everything worked - for like 2 minutes. then the screen got black again and since then thephone is dead. I can take out the battery as many times as I want. I plug in the charger cable and nothing, no green or red LED, no nothing.

I never updated anything (meaning I never rooted the phone, I am still with ATT (prepaid in the meantime), and I do not have crazy things on it, enough space, and all was working just fine.

Hard reset does not work, it will not turn on at all.

Did it really die on me while saving on the unknown road?

Anybody help please???

Picard1969

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum!
    Being that it's over 3 years old, it's very possible your battery is dead and simply won't hold a charge anymore. Replacement batteries are very inexpensive and you should be able to find an OEM replacement for around 15-20 bucks.
    Good luck!

tap'n

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links