Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for HTC Aria

This is a discussion on Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for HTC Aria within the HTC Aria forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Has anyone used an Amzer Skin before? It's one of the only few available cases I could find for the Aria... Link: Amazon.com: Amzer Silicone ...

Thread: Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for HTC Aria

dandroid

Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for HTC Aria

Has anyone used an Amzer Skin before? It's one of the only few available cases I could find for the Aria...

Link: Amazon.com: Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for HTC Aria (Black ): Cell Phones & Service

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes. I just received mine in the mail today.

To be honest, the way they described it made me think it was going to be a very tight fit. Like those very thin, tight silicone covers you see on iphones. It's actually pretty bulky. It easily adds another 2mm to the thickness. It does however seem to be a good guard against hits and bumps. They also describe it as dust-resistant and slide-resistant....
    I see dust on it right now and it did not pass my test of driving with it on my dashboard. (This is where my optimism for the bulkiness of the coat came in)

I'm thinking of either purchasing the hard cover amzer offers or exchanging this for at least one with a nice design. If they even let me exchange.

Very fast shipping though xD

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links