HTC Aria Problems

This is a discussion on HTC Aria Problems within the HTC Aria forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; I loved my HTC aria at first, too. But now, I am getting annoyed. My facebook application refuses to work at all, along with twitter. ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HTC Aria Problems

I loved my HTC aria at first, too. But now, I am getting annoyed. My facebook application refuses to work at all, along with twitter. I have to go through the web browser to do anything on those. And almost everytime I open other apps like Pandora, youtube, etc. it says that the app quit working and I have to force close it. I have yet to find any voicemail on this phone. Also, I have even got a message while texting saying that 'Touch input has quit working' and the text box disappeared for a while. This phone is starting to freeze a lot and I just get really annoyed.

My third Aria is on its way from AT&T. I want to love this phone but I too am about to throw it against the wall. Some of the issues encountered: the keyboard crashes in landscape mode (solved by installing Swift Key - for which I now have to pay), when sending MMS, the software corrupts the files and does not send the text with the picture, when attaching a picture to a text, the phone creates a slide show instead of attaching the picture (so I am sending out slide shows with one slide in it, to the confusion of the recipient), when reading web pages, the screen flickers from bright to dark (only solved by fixing the brightness, which saps battery life), and last, but not least, the latest phone started disintegrating at the volume wipe after 4 hours of use and having removed the battery exactly three times. Also, backing up data (especially apps) can only be done with an app and I don't know if that works if I get my new phone (app is Astro File Manager)...so I will see. Overall, I am not impressed at all with this design gem that so underperforms.

Dude. Relax. There is a solution for every problem.
    For backup get Titanium backup at first.

Hi I rooted the htc aria and ever since I rooted it the mobile internet does not work WiFi works but that's it is there something I have to do or how do I unroot the HTC aria please someone answer

My boyfriend has the HTC Aria and he is having trouble with it. I txt him a pic of myself to add to the contact profile and know when anyone txt him a song or he downloads a song the album pic is my pic why? We deleted the txt mess plus the pic on the photo file but it still appears what should I do?

My screen is having a lot of issues. Every time I use it for more than a few seconds every time I tap on it it registers it like im tapping the bottom of the screen. All I have to do is lock and unlock it and then it works for a few more seconds then does the same exact thing. Anyone know anything about it?

Error Picture on HTC Aria

My fairly new HTC aria is not working. I turned it off and when I turned it back on again it has an error picture; it has a picture of the phone with a giant red triangle and an exclamation point to the right. I can't turn it off or on, I tried plugging it into my charger as well as into my computer and it still wont display anything else. I didn't buy it from AT&T what are my options????

Please help!

I am having a problem with texting on my HTC Aria phone. When I turn the phone horizontal and text about 2 minutes of texting I get a message on my phone saying. "The application Touch Input (process com.HTC.android.htcime) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again.) The only option on the phone when this pops up is a button that says Force Close. I am unable to text until I hit the home button and use the task killer. When I go back into texting sometimes I have to use the task killer a couple more times. When I turn off all of the options for texting like, Prediction, spell correction, word completion I do not have this issue. What could be the problem. Please help.

i am having problems with setting certain ringtones to certain people. i can set them how i want them and then 3 days later they all go back to my default ringtone.

I'm having trouble deleting messages. I have one conversation that's over 3000 messages. Every time I try to delete them all, it forces close and I have to reset my phone. What can I do to delete these messages?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links