HTC Aria Problems

This is a discussion on HTC Aria Problems within the HTC Aria forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Chongo, I had, and still have, the same problem with the keyboard app. I am on my 3rd Aria for various glitches...the only solution that ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HTC Aria Problems

Chongo, I had, and still have, the same problem with the keyboard app. I am on my 3rd Aria for various glitches...the only solution that works is to install another keyboard app. I am using Swift Key and it works like a charm. You can download it from the market. HTC won't acknowledge the problem and, hence, has no solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedizombies View Post
    I'm having trouble deleting messages. I have one conversation that's over 3000 messages. Every time I try to delete them all, it forces close and I have to reset my phone. What can I do to delete these messages?
    Jedizombies, a few days ago I tried to delete a thread with 1,400 messages on it and my phone kept either crashing or it asked to force close. I thought I had to call ATT yet again...however, I plugged my phone in to sync with my pc, hit "delete thread" and let it sit there overnight. The next morning it had deleted the thread. Not sure if that might help but perhaps the processor just needs some time to "work through" it?

Quote Originally Posted by barkan View Post
    Dude. Relax. There is a solution for every problem.
    For backup get Titanium backup at first.
    Hmm, yes, the third Aria is working nicely so far with Swift Key. However, since ATT won't let anyone install 3rd party apps, backing up apps WILL work with, in my case, Astro File Manager, but you cannot reinstall them on the phone - as confirmed by ATT and HTC. I was told I would have to download every single app anew from the market. Major nuisance, let's just hope this one will last

1. My phone periodically forgets all of my numbers and only shows them by number in my log with an "unknown" label. Once in a while it will remember them again.
    2. My battery dies way to fast even though I am using the "advanced task killer" several times per day.
    3. Once in a while I'll hit a contact to make a call from the call log. I will see that contact light up green indicating that I did in fact hit the right number and then it will call someone else.
    4. This makes me wish I would of just paid the extra for a Blackberry. I have only had this phone for nearly 2 months.

I am having the same problem how can this be fixed? I can't send pics and can receive them only part of the time. A solution would be greatly appreciated.

I got my Aria a few days ago, and it will not refresh facebook, and in my news feed it shows no one has updated for hours... i know this is not right. I didn't see any answer on the last persons questions pertaining to this, so was wondering if anyone knows how I can fix this?

thanks!

I have a question about this phone. Is there a way to increse the volume on the Bluetooth setting. When I have my bluetooth on, I cna barely hear wht is being said.

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by kphil View Post
    I have a question about this phone. Is there a way to increse the volume on the Bluetooth setting. When I have my bluetooth on, I cna barely hear wht is being said.
    You can try turning up the volume like regular during a call with the volume rockers. OR try turning up the volume on the bluetooth headset itself. If it doesn't go any louder, there's not much you can do about that.

On my Aria, after I get about 300 texts, the phone stops receiving texts altogether and it also selectively receives incoming calls. I thought that it was from the messages being duplicated (I was using chomp, and the texts automatically come through the phone's messaging system), so I deleted chomp to no avail. The solution from the people at AT&T was for me to delete my messages, which I did, but I have to delete my threads almost every other day. Is there something else I should be doing?

i have also noticed that my Aria will not send or receive picture messages. i just got it for christmas and it worked just fine for a while but now whatever i do i cant get it to send or receive pictures. i called technical support to see if for some reason it was doing that because of my account or if it was the phone itself. they troubleshooted my phone but nothing has changed. every time i try to send or receive pictures, my phone will beep and tell me one of two things; unknown error or generic network failure. i am starting to wonder if this phone was a good idea. grrrrrrr someone help please.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links