HTC Aria Problems

This is a discussion on HTC Aria Problems within the HTC Aria forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; The phone won't let me put in new contacts or delete old ones. I go to people select all who I want gone hit delete, ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: HTC Aria Problems

The phone won't let me put in new contacts or delete old ones. I go to people select all who I want gone hit delete, it loads, it thinks yadayadayada done. Everything is still there.
    I go to put a new contact in all goes well hit save "unable to save contact. SIM full". So I thought ok it won't let me delete contacts ill just delete texts. It deletes the texts and I cleared my inbox but it still says I cant put in a new contact.

Got any Advice or should I head to a AT&T store?

Quote Originally Posted by RJO112 View Post
    The phone won't let me put in new contacts or delete old ones. I go to people select all who I want gone hit delete, it loads, it thinks yadayadayada done. Everything is still there.
    I go to put a new contact in all goes well hit save "unable to save contact. SIM full". So I thought ok it won't let me delete contacts ill just delete texts. It deletes the texts and I cleared my inbox but it still says I cant put in a new contact.

Got any Advice or should I head to a AT&T store?
    My phone started doing the same thing. Take your SIM card out and wipe it off (clean it) and put it back in. That's what I did and it worked for me.

thanks I'll try that, although I turned it off over-night last night and it worked this morning. But couldn't hurt to go a little overkill and do that as well!

i got my aria back in december for christmas, no one can here me when i call. my whole screen went blue today and the red button kept flickering. its on the charger and wont turn on. when i go to turn it on the htc screen comes on but then imediatly after turns off. help?

WERA689
    First off, make sure you're using the wall charger. Often, USB doesn't have enough current to 'jump-start' a dead battery. Then give it a few hours to build up some charge before trying it. Hopefully it's just a really dead battery, and it will recover with a good charge.

And welcome to the forum...sorry it had to be under such circumstances.

I love my phone, but there are a few problems, all with lost info:

My phone often looses phone numbers, also I have numbers of people I don't know showing up in my que.

I uses the sync program to install music last night -which I listened to then- but this morning, it's gone.

I noticed that the music I installed by copying it via the memory mode is all there.

I loved my Aria at first but now, not so much. It restarts on its own, often. When I try to adjust the volume using the rocker on the side, it will freeze and the phone will restart itself. The alarm works only once in a while and when it does not there is a message asking me to force close. I get touch errors all of the time and have to force close. When I do a manual restart it will have many error messages and makes me force close various start ups. I have been getting a black screen a lot lately but the icons at the bottom will light up. Sometimes when I click on the on/off button at the top to get to my security screen, nothing will show up on my screen but my background picture. Other times I will finish playing a game, different ones each time, and I go back to my home screen then turn the phone to locked, the next time I unlock my screen, it opens up to the last game I played. My phone will not let me end calls a lot of the time and I have to turn it off in order to end the call.

Seems like too many problems for a phone that is 6 months old.

htc sync and facebook

My htc aria has all of a sudden started having problems syncing with facebook. This has also affected my words with friends game since that is also synced with facebook. When I try to sync I get the error message: sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly. This has been going on for about 3 days now. I feel like my phone is about to self-destruct! Help!!

Need Help?!?!?

I just got the HTC Aria from my wife... hence the phone was only used for a couple days, she got a different one. So, heres my issue! It wont connect to the internet, or facebook. for some reason, it says "Access to URL has been blocked" when trying to connect to the internet. For facebook, it says "An error had occurred while fetching(null)". Tell me what im doing wrong!!! i reseted it once, but its still messed up?!?!?!?! please help!!!

why? htc aria noy support adobe flash 10.1?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links