HTC Aria Problems

This is a discussion on HTC Aria Problems within the HTC Aria forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; You should be able to download it from the Market. I believe all Android phones support Flash! And welcome to the site!...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: HTC Aria Problems

WERA689
    You should be able to download it from the Market. I believe all Android phones support Flash!

And welcome to the site!

I am having storage space problems - I have gone through my manage applications and deleted all apps that I had downloaded from marketplace, restarted phone - but still have the low space icon showing.
    I have gone through the manage applications and deleted the "data" from many of the apps that I can....
    However the ones that appear to have the most data, however there are apps where I am unable to remove the data - such as internet, which is showing 16.57MB of data...how can I remove this?
    Also Dialer storage - is 117MB - but cannot reset this....
    I am now unable to access ANY text messages and I have deleted ALL old ones, but I still get "phone storage is full - Delete some files" message....
    Extremely frustrating!

WERA689
    I've had the same experience on my Nexus One. Frustrating for sure! I've found that (sometimes) shutting down the phone and pulling the battery for 5 or 10 minutes and then restarting the phone will correct this...but not every time. Worth a shot, anyway, right?

Thanks - done that...but in less than an hour the storage space issue comes back....I now have no additional apps on my phone....it is crazy...all my pics are on my sd card....the dialer storage is definitely part of the problem....but I have no way of resetting it....or is there a way? And apart from clearing the cache, how can I remove the internet data that is stored on the phone?

I dropped my aria today...(how lucky for me). The fone turns on normally an stuff, but my screen has stopped working. It doesn't respond whatsoever to the touch of my finger. Is there a way that I could solve this?? My fone is locked an i cant get to unlock it. I really need to get some info an am really frustrated. If it means I have to reset the fone then so be it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

WERA689
    Unfortunately, a reset won't likely help. You probably damaged the digitizer, which is a hardware problem. Maybe HTC can repair it for you.

And welcome to the forum...evenf had to be for this.

Thanks for the welcome . Am a couple thousand miles away from an htc store so that wouldnt help. Thanks anyway.

My daughter has a HTC Aria and started getting the message process.android.process.acore has stopped and to force close. I am unaware of this issue, I have never had this problem on my Inspire. Does anyone have any ideas of what to do? She cannot use the phone, it keeps asking to force close constantly. Thanks!

I dropped my aria and broke the screen. I replaced it myself and now the touch screen is completely unresponsive. I made sure the connection was firmly in place. Please help.

WERA689
    Sounds like you damaged the digitizer, which processes all the touch commands. It might be a bad connection, or it could be a broken digitizer...it's hard to say for sure. You may have to take it apart again and check the connections, and possibly replace the digitizer while it's apart.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links