HTC Aria Problems

This is a discussion on HTC Aria Problems within the HTC Aria forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; @ silentwind96 did u apply new adhesive between new digitizer and lcd? if not, metal frame of the lcd will short it out and digitizer ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HTC Aria Problems

@silentwind96 did u apply new adhesive between new digitizer and lcd? if not, metal frame of the lcd will short it out and digitizer won't work right or at all.
    I've got different problem. I replaced digitizer and everything works fine, however when I'm trying to make or receive call screen goes black and phone freezes up. I can have a conversation but unable to hang up do anything else until I remove/reinstall battery. I took phone apart like 4 times already trying to understand, what could I possibly mess up and didn't find anything. Any ideas what or where should I look for a problem?

WERA689
    Wish I had something to point you to, Casper. Unfortunately, I don't. Perhaps you can find a local repair shop to look at it? Wish I had more...

Yesterday my HTC Aria started randomly messing up when it was find before. It said the main android process crashed and no matter how many times I clicked the OK button nothing happened so I held down the power button which thankfully still brought up the menu and I turned it off hoping a reboot would fix the problem. Now the phone refuses to boot up, everytime I try it brings up the following startup scenes and loops them indefinately.

HTC quietly brilliant
    Raising the bar/at&t World Phone

At this part nothing works, not even holding the power button. The only way to turn it off is removing the battery. I really need a fix for this so my phone doesn't end up like my external hard drive(randomly breaking for no apparent reason and never turning on again)

hello everybody, iv had my htc aria for a long time it works great except, it will not find htc sync on my computer and i really want andriod 2.2 someone please help.im using windows vista and the aria is running andriod 2.1 if that helps.does anyone have any suggestions?

My new HTC Aria phone gets stuck up very soon. Can anyone help?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links