HTC Aria Problems

This is a discussion on HTC Aria Problems within the HTC Aria forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; If your new to the site and are having problems/issues with the HTC Aria, let us know! We are here to help....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HTC Aria Problems

dandroid

HTC Aria Problems

If your new to the site and are having problems/issues with the HTC Aria, let us know! We are here to help.

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

my phone has does not receive my talk.. when someone calls me , i say hello, and they hear nothing . when i call , and say something, they dont hear me.. what do i do?!?! i even try and use my voice recorder, and when i reply what i recorded, i dont hear ne thing

Your mic might be messed up. Try to take it back to the At&t store.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

I seem to be having a small problem right now with missing calls, so far i only know of a couple but i don't want this to get worse. i have unchecked the box in settings for "quiet ring on pick up", is there something else i should do or is there a problem brewing?

My Aria has a lot of trouble refreshing the weather, facebook and sending pictures. If i turn the phone off and back on it will work for a few minutes. Anybody else having issues?

Problem with secure Active Sync and password entry

I use Microsoft Exchange email with a secure server through my work. Because of this, I must enter a password each time I open the phone.
    The problem is this:
    If I have received a call while the phone is in standby state i cannot enter a password to open the phone afterwards.
    I highlight the password space but nothing is entered. I tried many times but must reboot the phone by removing the battery - then it will work again.
    Anyone else encountering this problem? If so, what can be done to fix it?
    Thanks

Has anyone else experience sparatic issues with sending pictures via messaging? My Aria compresses the picture then instead of going to the messaging screen, it just returns to the picture.

When I got my Aria I fell in love with it, but now I am ready to throw it at a wall. I've had the phone for less than three weeks and it already says my memory is full. Too full to even send and receive text messages according to my phone. I had only installed a few apps so I uninstalled those, thinking those might be the problem. It got better for a little while, but then it went back to the same problems. After deleting all of my pictures and most of my text conversations it got better for a bit again. Now it just keeps telling me that "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly," over and over again. I'm also getting process "com.google.process.gapps" and "com.htc.opensense.pluginmanager" and "com.htc.launcher" and "com.android.bluetooth" Maybe a couple others along the way. Anyone got tips????

Quote Originally Posted by mchapaman View Post
    When I got my Aria I fell in love with it, but now I am ready to throw it at a wall. I've had the phone for less than three weeks and it already says my memory is full. Too full to even send and receive text messages according to my phone. I had only installed a few apps so I uninstalled those, thinking those might be the problem. It got better for a little while, but then it went back to the same problems. After deleting all of my pictures and most of my text conversations it got better for a bit again. Now it just keeps telling me that "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly," over and over again. I'm also getting process "com.google.process.gapps" and "com.htc.opensense.pluginmanager" and "com.htc.launcher" and "com.android.bluetooth" Maybe a couple others along the way. Anyone got tips????
    Go to "Settings>SD Card And Phone Storage" and look at available space.If this is extremely low you will have problems.Especially if you have too many apps start at startup.This could cause your error messages.If you have it rooted you can fix the problem mostly with Apps2SD,otherwise you may have to remove some applications (mainly some of the ones that start on startup) and you should be alright.Even after these steps if you still have issues i would take it back and replace it.
    CURRENT
    HTC Aria-Rooted
    Motorola Backflip Bricked getting replacement =(

FORMER
    HTC Touch Pro (Fuze)
    LG Incite-Returned.
    ATT Tilt Broken charger port.

my notification sound is barely ever played when i receive a text or email. it rings when someone calls but nothing else. very angry. please help!

as of now, its not played at all. FML.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Ads