Aria Graphics Test (Raging Thunder 2 Lite)

This is a discussion on Aria Graphics Test (Raging Thunder 2 Lite) within the HTC Aria forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Putting the HTC Aria to the test with Raging Thunder -- lot of power packed into that 600MHZ......

Thread: Aria Graphics Test (Raging Thunder 2 Lite)

dandroid

Aria Graphics Test (Raging Thunder 2 Lite)

Putting the HTC Aria to the test with Raging Thunder -- lot of power packed into that 600MHZ...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The Aria has the same graphics chipset as my Nexus One, HTC phones Desire, Incredible, EVo and a slew of other new ones. Also, that is not just a stepped up CPU from the Hero. It's new, and far more optomized. It's 384 MB RAM makes it move smartly, compared to 288 in the Hero.

Make no mistake about it - this is not a first gen 3.2" Android phone. While it does not have a 1ghz Snapdragon to boast about, at a screen res of 320 x 480, it has less than half the rendering to do than it's larger brothers do at 480x800. An added bonus is that at this resolution, the small Android fonts are a lot easier to read than they are on my Nexus One.

I like this Aria - a lot.

Hi,
    That game really sucks its to damn sensitive. i always hit the walls too. lol i have a ria aswell. could you make a video of you playing hungry shark???

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links