Aria welcome forum, do we have one?

This is a discussion on Aria welcome forum, do we have one? within the HTC Aria forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; just curious...i had the backflip for a couple months, and got a friend top upgrade where i took the aria and she got my backflip...worked ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aria welcome forum, do we have one?

Aria welcome forum, do we have one?

just curious...i had the backflip for a couple months, and got a friend top upgrade where i took the aria and she got my backflip...worked out perfectly for the both of us

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sam
    umm.. welcome!

dandroid
    We just opened the Aria section up a few days ago, so this side of the site is still fairly new. Please help us spread the word! We are trying to make a new home and information resource for Aria owners.

I got my htc aria on june 17 and I upgraded from an Iphone 3gs and I've never been happier with a phone...the aria is an awesome little (love that its so small) device...synced with my google voice, its the best, cant say enough good things about it!

dandroid
    Welcome to the forum Nate. Congrats on the new phone! Any plans to root it?

Quote Originally Posted by nate5683 View Post
    I got my htc aria on june 17 and I upgraded from an Iphone 3gs and I've never been happier with a phone...the aria is an awesome little (love that its so small) device...synced with my google voice, its the best, cant say enough good things about it!

my computer is out of service at the moment, but as soon as its back I'm definitely rooting it!

rooted aria using the unrevoked3, and now the phone is just absolutely amazing! just put swype on in and moving wallpapers, its definitely worth doing

dandroid
    Be sure to check out SSeymour's Rom here: http://www.attdroids.com/forum/htc-a...-sense-ui.html

i just bought an aria off craigslist it had a cracked screen so i got it for $40 and ordered the replacement screen already. I have been messing with it on and off. the screen is kinda rugged and i don't wanna cut myself but i did root it with the unrevoked method cuz i'm lazy lol. I flashed all the roms on it just to barely test em out. I love it so far cant wait to use it daily and give my wife the backflip.

dandroid
    $40! That's an awesome price. How much is the screen replacement going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by cheddarbob41 View Post
    i just bought an aria off craigslist it had a cracked screen so i got it for $40 and ordered the replacement screen already. I have been messing with it on and off. the screen is kinda rugged and i don't wanna cut myself but i did root it with the unrevoked method cuz i'm lazy lol. I flashed all the roms on it just to barely test em out. I love it so far cant wait to use it daily and give my wife the backflip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links