Sense Weather and Clock WAY OFF

This is a discussion on Sense Weather and Clock WAY OFF within the HTC Aria forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Ok, so this will only be a issue until the Captivate comes out (already got a nice hands on and it is SWEET!). Anyway, I ...

Thread: Sense Weather and Clock WAY OFF

Sense Weather and Clock WAY OFF

Ok, so this will only be a issue until the Captivate comes out (already got a nice hands on and it is SWEET!). Anyway, I live in the D.C. area, and the HTC Sense weather and clock apps are reporting me in either Providence Rhode Island or Providence VA. Either one is over 5hrs from my location. Third party apps are within hundreds of feet. I tested this by going out into the country and it got closer, reporting me only 2hrs away. Something is up either with this phone or the local network.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm not familiar with the sense weather widget. Is it supposed to show you the weather at your current location?

I never understood why someone would use the clock widget myself. If I want to know the time, I'll look in the top right hand corner.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links