Probably a silly question

This is a discussion on Probably a silly question within the HTC Aria forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; How do I load my music onto my Aria. The sync manager only gives me the options to "Sync Now" or "Sync Manager" Can't figure ...

Thread: Probably a silly question

Probably a silly question

How do I load my music onto my Aria. The sync manager only gives me the options to "Sync Now" or "Sync Manager" Can't figure out how to get my music on it. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You can just choose "Disk drive" when you plug it in to your computer and drag and drop the music into the folder of your choice on your Micro SD card.
    CURRENT
    HTC Aria-Rooted
    Motorola Backflip Bricked getting replacement =(

FORMER
    HTC Touch Pro (Fuze)
    LG Incite-Returned.
    ATT Tilt Broken charger port.

That's what I thought but it's not even recognizing the Micro SD card. Hmmmm will have to look into that I suppose. Thanks for the help.

As SSeymore said, just mount your phone on your PC and you can manually copy your music library over to the SD card. This isn't an iPhone... If you really want to use a software to sync your music you can look into programs like DoubleTwist which are supposed to work with Android.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Ah Ha, Figured it out. Have to have it mount as a disk drive instead of having it sync.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links