Backflip to Aria?

This is a discussion on Backflip to Aria? within the HTC Aria forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Just wondering how many upgraded from a backflip. Have you been happy with the switch?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Backflip to Aria?

dandroid

Backflip to Aria?

Just wondering how many upgraded from a backflip. Have you been happy with the switch?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I was thinking though, even if people got the Backflip in March when it came out, wouldn't they have to wait for at least 1.5 more years before they can upgrade..? Because if not, I'm going to try to switch. I've been having Aria envy (LOL) since it came out

dandroid
    Hmm.. I'm not sure how that works.. I think some have paid an additional $75 to be able to upgrade early. It might be worth checking into it

Thanks! Maybe I'll pay the AT&T store a visit and play with it first. Maybe I can 'accidentally' walk out with it too :P

If you can pull that off then please teach me. :-P
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

It's an early upgrade. Not sure how long you have to be in your contract, but they do allow you to pay contract+ $75 to upgrade early.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Will they allow this if you just activated in April of this year I wonder....I am pondering leaving my Backflip. I don't have loads of cash to spend, so buying an Aria or Captivate at OOC price is just not an option for me. I would however pay of an early upgrade though to a Captivate...I think I will be checking out my local AT&T store as well.

I made the switch, and i rooted it as well.

I dont think iv ever been happier with a phone!

I have a captivate, but that dang little aria is so snappy and cool looking I keep wondering if I shouldn't take my samsung back for the issues and just take home the aria.

I have a Backflip right now, but I'm badly wanting the Aria... especially after handling/playing with it in an AT&T store. Huge improvement right off the bat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links