Hel with screen issue!!

This is a discussion on Hel with screen issue!! within the HTC Aria forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Hi!! I got my HTC aria a few days ago now and Im having a major issue. It works for a couple of minutes and ...

Thread: Hel with screen issue!!

Hel with screen issue!!

Hi!! I got my HTC aria a few days ago now and Im having a major issue. It works for a couple of minutes and then the screen stop responding. The phone works, it receives callas, messages, emails etc, but since the touchscreen dosenīt respond i cant "slide down" the unlock bar so Iīm unable to use it!!! the weird thing is that the phone starts working again after about one day of not using it. My major problem is that I live in Chile (latin america) and I sending it back to the US only for warranty would be a pain in the ass. Besides, it looks like a software issue because when the phone works even the little time that works, the thouchscreen works fine! Please heeeeeeeeelp!!! if anyone know anything related to this issue please let me know!!!

thank you so much!!!!

PD: excuse my english.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by aortuzar View Post
    Hi!! I got my HTC aria a few days ago now and Im having a major issue. It works for a couple of minutes and then the screen stop responding. The phone works, it receives callas, messages, emails etc, but since the touchscreen dosenīt respond i cant "slide down" the unlock bar so Iīm unable to use it!!! the weird thing is that the phone starts working again after about one day of not using it. My major problem is that I live in Chile (latin america) and I sending it back to the US only for warranty would be a pain in the ass. Besides, it looks like a software issue because when the phone works even the little time that works, the thouchscreen works fine! Please heeeeeeeeelp!!! if anyone know anything related to this issue please let me know!!!

thank you so much!!!!

PD: excuse my english.
    I would suggest taking it back if you only got it a few days ago...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links