Music Help

This is a discussion on Music Help within the HTC Desire HD forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; can anyone help with a continuing fault i have with my htc desire hd .its on o2 but the phone is unlocked.have just put a ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dorian

Thread: Music Help

Music Help

can anyone help with a continuing fault i have with my htc desire hd .its on o2 but the phone is unlocked.have just put a 32 gig memory card in and i have tried to put music on the card by using the htc sync and just using the card itself .i have also tried just using the disk drive system when i plug the usb cable in .but this is the fault .i can only get a few albums on the card .i have looked at the songs and they are all mp3 but the phone or card will not recognise them .when i look at the albums on the phone all i keep getting is empty file.i also replaced the card and reset to factory settings but still no joy .please help before my head explodes.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Enable debug mode and then when you plug the phone into the computer, look at the notification drawer on the phone and select Mount USB Storage... or it might just ask you what to do when you plug it in. Anyways.... doing it this way is basically using the microSD like a USB flash drive. Just make a music folder on the card from the computer and drag the music you want on your phone to that music folder.

After you get done transferring music and disconnect from the computer, Android should run a media scan and all your music should now show up in whatever music player you use.

You can enable "Debug Mode" under Settings --> Applications --> Development --> then check the little box and confirm.

Welcome to the forum!
    bayberry likes this.

Need Assistance? Contact me at dorian@android.net

Can I just ask where you brought the memory card from?

I experienced this myself, so I am here to warn you that if it's from ebay, it's more than likely going to be a fake one. So the problem lies with the memory card and not the phone.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Android.net

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links