HTC DESIRE with 2.1 and Flash 10.1 with Amoled and Snapdragon

This is a discussion on HTC DESIRE with 2.1 and Flash 10.1 with Amoled and Snapdragon within the HTC Desire forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; Originally Posted by Matth3w Too bad it's going to Tmobile, that abomination of a cell phone provider (imo). If you're on TMobile in the UK ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HTC DESIRE with 2.1 and Flash 10.1 with Amoled and Snapdragon

Quote Originally Posted by Matth3w View Post
    Too bad it's going to Tmobile, that abomination of a cell phone provider (imo).

If you're on TMobile in the UK you can get the phone March 26th.
    I wonder why these latest phones are all going to T-Mobile. /ponder

No idea, but I really dislike TMobile. My least favorite cell carrier. Cost me hundreds and hundreds of dollars but that's neither here nor there for this thread.

One article I saw indicated this is the phone going to Verizon, also. Last I heard, the release date for the Verizon Nexus (this phone possibly) is supposed to be late March to early April. That's supposed to be very solid. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by jkhonea View Post

One article I saw indicated this is the phone going to Verizon, also. Last I heard, the release date for the Verizon Nexus (this phone possibly) is supposed to be late March to early April. That's supposed to be very solid. Hopefully.
    this specific phone is only announced for Eur/Asia.

HTC Desire: your Nexus One with Sense and Flash has arrived (video) -- Engadget

but i'm sure we will see something similar stateside in the coming couple months

Quote Originally Posted by jkhonea View Post

I got an update from my Mobile Buzz widget saying it was going to TMob.

Yeah..even if its going to Tmob.. (which sux imo) i am glad to see the flash and 2.1 is on it.
    thas sweet. To me that is a good sign of things to come.
    we probably wont see this phone till Q3.
    Question still remains for the remaining Android OSs'.
    When?
    lol

I do still wonder if it will be on Big Red though. I realize these can be faked, but this supposedly shows a Verizon screenshot listing the HTC Desire. But who knows, the image isn't pulled back far enough to see Verizon branding. This site has gotten good inside info before regarding upcoming Verizon phones though.

HTC Desire 6200 to be a new Google-powered device for Verizon? (Phone Arena News)

am i the only one who is starting to think that htc devices are starting to get old?

they all look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    am i the only one who is starting to think that htc devices are starting to get old?

they all look the same.
    Not at all.

They are a lot like RIM. They push out hundreds of the same handsets and slap a name on it.

Not to mention their hardware is much to be desired. On paper their devices look impressive but they spend all but 5 minutes on QC. Not a fan at all.

I will never buy an Android device that they push out. Apologies if I come across so harsh but RIM and HTC rub me the wrong way.

they all look the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post

they all look the same.
    Not at all.

They are a lot like RIM. They push out hundreds of the same handsets and slap a name on it.

Not to mention their hardware is much to be desired. On paper their devices look impressive but they spend all but 5 minutes on QC. Not a fan at all.

I will never buy an Android device that they push out. Apologies if I come across so harsh but RIM and HTC rub me the wrong way.
    I was just about to post the same thing!! I dunno at first I really wanted the whole HTC Sense UI stuff, and now I'm kinda like....mehh. I dunno what happened HTC Sense UI just seems so boring now lol. And def agree with CK they made sooooo many devices and the naming is getting kinda retarded. Dragon/Passion/Incredible/Bravo/Legend I mean really? The only name I like is Nexus 1, which was probably chosen by google and it actually means/stands for something...ohwell to each his own, I'm actually not so stoked about the legend either and that's suppose to be the "beautiful" one.

PS @CK: According to google they spent a lot of time testing the Nexus One did you see that youtube video in that google series about the Nexus 1

PS2: I'm super annoyed that they're giving out so many free Nexus 1's away :\

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links