BlackBerry refugee NOW INCREDIBLE

This is a discussion on BlackBerry refugee NOW INCREDIBLE within the HTC Droid Incredible 2 forums, part of the HTC Android Phones category; HELLO ALL...new to Android...was only a BlackBerry user but after three 9930 VZW let me get an Incredible...and I love it...today I discovered the compact ...

Thread: BlackBerry refugee NOW INCREDIBLE

BlackBerry refugee NOW INCREDIBLE

HELLO ALL...new to Android...was only a BlackBerry user but after three 9930 VZW let me get an Incredible...and I love it...today I discovered the compact keyboard...SOOOOO like my SureType on my Pearl...love it...plus text by talking...only thing is, the FaceBook for Android app is SOOOOO bad...I used it for 12 hours but to many "force close" messages made me uninstall it...thats the only app (I've found so far) that RIM has done better...IMHO...but ALL THIS MEMORY makes up for it...830mbs with a TON of apps...I love this phone...I dont have a computer so I won't be doing that root thingy...to bad 'cause I miss my screen shots

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I was trying to edit this but I guess I messed...please excuse my fat fingers...my first touch-keyboard...please delete

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    Look on the market for a 3rd party app to do your Facebooking with. Facebook really dropped the ball with the official app.

to the forum!
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links