HTC EVO 3D Camera FAQ

This is a discussion on HTC EVO 3D Camera FAQ within the HTC EVO 3D FAQ forums, part of the HTC EVO 3D category; Can I use the flash when I shoot videos in dim lighting conditions? close Yes. You can use the flash of the camera when you ...

Thread: HTC EVO 3D Camera FAQ

Twitter
    droidforums

HTC EVO 3D Camera FAQ

Can I use the flash when I shoot videos in dim lighting conditions? close
    Yes. You can use the flash of the camera when you shoot videos under dim lighting conditions. Please do the following to enable the flash when shooting videos: Please press All apps on the home screen > Camcorder. On the camcorder screen, tap the Flash icon to "on".

NOTE 1: All apps is the square icon in the lower left corner of the home screen that opens the phone's application menu.

NOTE 2: The flash icon is the curved arrow beside the shutter button on the camera screen.

Is there a way to modify camera mode so I can shoot better photos? close
    Yes there are camera modes which we call scenes. These scenes can be toggled so you can select the most appropriate mode depending on your subject, and lighting environment. To access camera scenes from the Home screen, please press All apps > Camera > MENU > Scenes.

NOTE: All apps is the square icon in the lower left corner of the home screen that opens the phone's application menu.
    Was this helpful? Yes | No
    Can the camera auto-detect some scene suitable for the lighting condition? close
    Yes the camera is programmed to auto-switch to some scenes. Sample of these scenes are Lowlight which enhances brightness, Close up for close distance subjects, and Portrait which focuses on person's face.

NOTE: You can also manually access these scenes. Please see "Is there a way to modify camera mode so I can shoot better photos?" FAQ.

Can I take picture of myself but still see my image before capturing? close
    To use the front camera from the Home screen, please press All apps > Camera then tap on the switch camera icon.

NOTE 1: All apps is the square icon in the lower left corner of the home screen that opens the phone's application menu.

NOTE 2: Switch camera icon is the one with two arrows on both side of the camera and is beside the shutter button.

Can I send a 3D picture to a non 3D phone? close
    Yes, when sending a 3D picture via email or MMS the menu will prompt you to select 2D or 3D before sending the image.
    Was this helpful? Yes | No
    Is it possible to capture photos in motion? close
    Yes it is possible to capture pictures in motion. You can use a scene in the camera menu called Action. To change scene to Action from the Home screen, please press All apps > Camera > MENU > Scene > Action. This scene will allow you to capture moving subjects clearly.

Is there a way to edit video length? close
    Yes you can actually edit the video length depending on your preference. To trim a video from the Home screen, please press All apps > Gallery > All videos then select the desire video > MENU > Trim then move both end to your preferred video length.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nice bit of info.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links